Post – NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Details – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Recruitment of Diploma Trainee in Various Trade. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Diploma Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020
Application Begin :23/11/2020
Last Date for Apply Online :12/12/2020
Last Date Pay Exam Fee :12/12/2020
Exam Date : January 2021
Admit Card Available : 20/01/2021
General / OBC : 300/-
SC / ST / Exs : 0/- (Nil)
Pay the Exam Fee Through State Bank of India
E Challan Only
|Age Limit as on 12/12/2020|
Minimum Age : NA
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
How to Fill Form
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited 2020 Notification NTPC and Invited Online Application Form for the Diploma Trainee DT 2020. Candidate Can Apply Online for 23 November 2020 to 12 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest NTPC DT Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.