Post – UPSC Indian Economic Service IES / ISS Results 2021
Details – Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Uploaded Written Exam Results for the Recruitment Post Indian Economic Service Examination IES and ISS Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020 .Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download Result.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Economic Service IES Recruitment 2020
Application Begin : 11/08/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 01/09/2020 upto 06:00 Pm Only
Last Date Fee Payment : 01/09/2020
Exam Date : 16/10/2020
Admit Card Available : 28/09/2020
Result Available : 22/01/2021
General / OBC : 200/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank Net Banking or
Any Bank Debit Card,
Credit Card, or E Challan Offline Mode
|Age Limit as on 01/08/2020|
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSC Rules
Vacancy Details – 15
|Indian Economic Service IES||15||Passed / Appearing Post Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics/|
Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 11/08/2020 to 01/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form for IES 15Post Form Latest UPSC Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website