Post – NHM Rajasthan CHO Result 2021
Details – Rajasthan National Health Mission NHM and Rajasthan Swastha Vibhag Are Recently Uploaded Result for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO in TSP and Non TSP Area 2020. Those Candidate who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Check the Result.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020
Application Begin : 02/09/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 16/09/2020
Exam Date : 10/11/2020
Admit Card Available : 05/11/2020
Result Available : 16/01/2021
General / UR : 400/-
SC / ST /OBC / MBC : 300/-
PH / Female Divorcee : 200/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at
Rajasthan EMITRA OR Pay Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking Mode
Vacancy Details – 6310
|Community Health Officer CHO||6310||Max 45 Years as on 01/01/2021||Bachelor Degree B.Sc in Nursing from a Any Recognized University in India OR |
Diploma / Certificate Courses in GNMRegistration in Council
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Swastha Vibhag (Health Department) Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online Between 02 September 2020 to 16 September 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in National Health Mission NHM Rajasthan Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.