Post – Nainital Bank Clerk PO Recruitment 2020 Result 2020
Details – Nainital Bank Uttrakhand Are Recently Uploaded Result for the Recruitment Post of Clerk and Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Result.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Clerk / PO Recruitment 2020
Application Begin 29/08/2020
Last Date for Apply Online 22/09/2020
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 22/09/2020
Exam Date: November / December 2020
Admit Card Available : 24/11/2020
Result Available : 23/12/2020
For PO Scale I / SO Scale I Post : 2000/-
For Clerk Post : 1500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only.
|Probationary Officer Scale I||75||21-30 Years||Bachelor / Master Degree with Minimum 50% Marks with Computer Knowledge Operation.|
|Clerk||80||21-28 Years||Bachelor / Master Degree with Minimum 45% Marks.|
How to Fill Form
- Nainital Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online Between 29 August 2020 to 15 September 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttrakhand Nainital Bank Clerk and PO Vacancy 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Application fees is must ,if applicable.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.