Post – Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Download Result 2020
Details – Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Piplines Are Recently Uploaded Result for the Apprentice Vacancies in Various State in India Recruitment 2020. Candidates Those who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Result.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Various Apprentice Post in Pipelines Recruitment 2020
Application Begin : 04/11/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2020
Complete Form Last Date : 22/11/2020
Exam Date: 06/12/2020
Admit Card Released : December 2020
General / OBC : 0/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
Class 10 with ITI Certificate in Related Trade
|Age Limit as on 30/10/2020|
Minimum Age : 18 Years.
Maximum Age : 24 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details (482)
Vacancy Details State Wise
|Uttar Pradesh ER||10||04||01||03||0||18|
|Uttar Pradesh NR||11||06||02||05||0||24|
How to Fill Form
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Piplines Are Issued Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the IOCL Apprentice Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 04 November , 2020 to 22 November, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Apprentice Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Application fees is must ,if applicable.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.