Post – UPSC NDA I 2020 Final Result 2021
Details – Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Uploaded Written Exam Results for the Recruitment Post National Defence Academy NDA in Army, Airfoce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under NDA First Phase Recruitment 2020 Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download Result.
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Re Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Begin : 08/01/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 28/01/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/01/2020
NDA I OLD Exam Date : 19/04/2020 (Postponed)
NDA I New Exam Date : 06/09/2020
Admit Card Released : 10/08/2020
Result Released : 09/10/2020
Final Result Released : 06/03/2021
General / OBC : 100/-
SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking,
Debit Card, Credit Card or Pay the Exam Fee Through
Cash E Challan Fee Mode Submit the Exam Fee at
State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in India.
Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004
Vacancy – 418
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Released the Notification for NDA I 04/2020 for the 418 Vacancies in Army, Navy, Airforce Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 08/01/2020 to 28/01/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC NDA Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.