Post – UPSC CPF AC result 2021
Details – Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Uploaded Written Exam Result for the Central Reserve Armed Force CAPF CPR AC in ITBP, SSB, Etc Recruitment 2020 .Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies for Download Result.
|Download Written Exam Result||Roll Wise | Name Wise|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant Exam 2020)
Application Begin : 18/08/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 07/09/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
Last Date Fee Payment : 07/09/2020
Exam Date : 20/12/2020
Admit Card Available : 23/11/2020
Result Available : 08/02/2021
General / OBC : 200/-
SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India
or E Challan Fee Mode
Vacancy Details – 209
|Department||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|BSF||78||20-25 Years as on 01/08/2020|
same for all
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Physical Eligibility|
same for all
Physical Eligibility Details
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Central Armed Police Forces CAPF Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 18/08/2020 to 07/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form for CPF AC 209 Post Form Latest UPSC Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website