UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021:In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 details.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited UPRVUNL, Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer JE Electrical / Mechanical / Computer and Electronics and Telecommunication Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Notification Out : 18/03/2021
Application Begin : 03/06/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 02/07/2021
Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 04/07/2021
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
SC / ST : 700/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode.
OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2021|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per UPRVUNL Rules.
Vacancy Details – 196
|Junior Engineer Electrical||42||15||04||05||03||69||Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade.More Details Available Soon|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||46||17||05||06||04||78|
|Junior Engineer Electronics / Control & Instrumentation||23||09||02||03||02||39|
|Junior Engineer Computer||06||02||01||01||0||10|
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Ltd UPRVUNL Are Issued Notification for Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of Uttar Pradesh Latest Govt. Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Selection Process for UPRVUNL JE Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of objective-type exam. There will be will two paper:
Part 1 – There will be 150 objective type questions from the syllabus of Diploma in relevant branch
Part 2 – 50 objective type questions on General Hindi, GK and Reasoning