Post – UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Electronics & Tele Admit Card 2021
Details – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Junior Engineer JE Trainee 2020. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Electronics & Tele Admit Card 2021
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Junior Engineer JE (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Application Being : 04/12/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 28/12/2020
Pay Exam Fees Last Date : 28/12/2020
Offline Fees Payment Last Date : 30/12/2020
Electronics & Telecommunication Exam Date : 25/03/2021
Admit Card Available : 05/03/2021
JE Electrical Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Gen / EWS / OBC : 1000/-
SC / ST : 700/-
PH : 10/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Fee Mode Debit /
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
|Age limit as on 01/01/2020|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancies Details – 212
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer JE Electrical||191||Three Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecommunication||21||Three Year Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|JE Electronics / Telecommunication||01||0||14||06||0||21|
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Issued Junior Engineer JE Electrical and Electronics and Telecommunication Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the JE Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 04 December 2020 to 28 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website