Post – UPPCL ARO Samiksha Adhikari Admit Card 2021
Details – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the Recruitment Post of Assistant Review Officer ARO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assistant Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) Recruitment 2020
Application Begin :09/09/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 29/09/2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 29/09/2020
Exam Date : March 2021
Admit Card Available : 27/02/2021
General / OBC : 1000/-
SC / ST : 700/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
Computer Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2020|
Minimum : 21 Years
Maximum : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 16
|Assistant Review Officer ARO||03||01||06||06||16|
How to Fill Form
- UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Are Released the Notification for Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) Vacancies in UP Energy Latest Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 09/09/2020 to 29/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPCL Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.