Post – UPPCL Account Officer AO Admit Card 2021
Details – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Account Officer AO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Application Begin : 01/07/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 29/07/2020
Online Payment Last Date : 29/07/2020
Offline Payment Last Date : 31/07/2020
CBT Exam Date : March 2021
Admit Card Available : 27/02/2021
General / OBC / Other State : 1000/-
SC / ST : 700/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking Mode Only.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2020|
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 30
|Account Officer (AO)||04||03||03||18||02||30||Charted Accountant CA Final Exam Passed.|
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Accounts Officer AO Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 01 July 2020 to 22 July 2020.
- Candidate Read the UPPCL AO 30 Post Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Trainee in UPPCL Apply Online 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.