UPMRC Admit Card 2021 Out:In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find UPMRC Admit Card 2021 Out details.
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC), Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Various Post Recruitment.Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UP Metro Various Post Recruitment 2021
Application Begin : 10/03/2021
Last Date for Registration : 02/04/2021
Fees Payment Last Date : 02/04/2021
Exam Date : 17/04/2021
Admit Card Available : 09/04/2021
General / OBC / EWS : 590/-
SC / ST : 236/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline Fee Payment E Challan Mode Only
|Age Limit (Tentative)|
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 28 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 292
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility (Tentative)|
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||06||Bachelor Degree in Related Stream.More Details Read Notification.|
|Station Controller Cum Train Operator SC/TO||186||Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication.|
|Maintainer Civil||24||Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Fitter|
|Maintainer Electrical||52||Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electrician|
|Maintainer S&T||24||Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electronics / Mechanic|
UPMRC Admit Card 2021 Download: Uttar Pradesh Metro Corporation Limited (UPMRC) or Lucknow Metro Railway Corpoartion (LMRC) or UP Metro has recently released the admit card of online exam for various posts. Candidates can download UP Metro Admit Card, from the official website of UPMRC –
UPMRC Admit Card Link is given below. The candidates can download LMRC Admit Card, directly, through the link.
How to Download UPMRC Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website of UMPRC – cdn.digialm.com/per/g01/pub/1139/ASM/WebPortal/5/index.html
- Click on the link – ‘Click here to download your Admit Card’
- Now, enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Date of Birth’ and click on ‘Login’ Button
- Download UPMRC AM SCTO Maintainer Admit Card
The Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO), Maintainer (Civil), Maintainer (Electrical) and Maintainer (S & T) is scheduled to be held on 17 April 2021 (Saturday)
UPMRC Exam Pattern
There will be objective type MCQs on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline||Assistant Manager and Station Controller cum Train Operator – 140 Questions||140||2 hours|
|Maintainer – 120 Questions||120|
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer
- Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi.
UP Metro had published the recruitment notification for filling 292 vacancies in the month of March 2021. Online applications were invited from 11March 2021 to 02 April 2021.
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation UPMRC Latest Various Post Recruitment2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/03/2021 to 02/04/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP Metro Rail Recruitment Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.