Post – UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Exam Postponed
Details – Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh is going to release advertisement of Principal and Assistant Teacher recruitment in Aided Junior High School in Uttar Pradesh, whose short notice has been issued. According to which online applications will start from 03 March 2021.
|Exam Date||18/04/2021 (Postponed)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Verify Registration||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Govt. Order||Click Here|
|Download Eligibility Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UP Aided School Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021
Application Begin : 03/03/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 17/03/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 18/03/2021
Complete Form Last Date : 19/03/2021
Exam Date: 18/04/2021 (Postponed)
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Result Declared : Notified Soon
For Assistant Teacher Post :General / OBC / EWS : 700/-
SC / ST : 500/-
PH (Divyang) : 300/-
For Principal & Both Post :General / OBC / EWS : 900/-
SC / ST : 700/-
PH (Divyang) : 400/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at E Challan OR
Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
|Age Limit as on 25/02/2021 (According to Revised Notification)|
Assistant Teacher Post
Age Limit : 21-40 Years
Minimum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 1894
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Teacher||1504||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed / |
BTC (DELED) / B.El.Ed / BA B.Ed / B.SC B.Ed.
UPTET / CTET Junior Level Exam Passed.
|Principal||390||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed / |
BTC (DELED) / DED / B.El.Ed / BA B.Ed / B.SC B.Ed.
UPTET / CTET Junior Level Exam Passed5 Year Experience Required.
Selection Process :-
- 10% Marks in each High School, Intermediate, Graduation & Training course.
- 60% in Written Exam.
About Exam :–
Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Principal & Teacher. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Date Is released Now, on its Official Website. Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates form its Official website.
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Divided in Two Papers.
- The Paper 1 Will Consist 50 Questions & Paper II Will Consist 100 Questions.
- Paper I Will be Of General knowledge (Common for All).
- Paper 2 Will be of Language, General Study, Mathematics & Science.
- Candidates Needs to Choose One Subject for Language Paper (Sanskrit, Hindi & English).
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 1 hour.
- Level of Exam will be Graduation.
Follow 7 Easy Step to Apply Online
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Verify Registration and Fill Qualification and Exam Details
- Step 3 : Update Password
- Step 4 : Download Undertaking and Pay Fee
- Step 5 : Complete Correspondence Address
- Step 6 : Upload Scanned Photo & Signature and Undertaking
- Step 7 : Download Complete Application Form
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh.
What is the Exam Date of UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Exam?
The Exam Date Will Be Released Soon.
When UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Where will be the Exam Center in UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Exam?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am Unable to find exact location of exam centre?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
What I will do if I lost my admit card?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination centre?
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.