Post – UKSSSC Stenographer/Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021
Details – Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued advertisement for its Stenographer and Personal Assistant PA recruitment 26/2020 notification 2020 and has asked for Vacancy apply online application, whoever is eligible for this job recruitment, who is interested in this recruitment, should first read the full advertisement and apply online only.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Application Begin : 31/07/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 14/09/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 16/09/2020
Exam Date : March 2021
General / OBC / EWS: 300/-
SC / ST : 150/-
Pay the Examination Fees Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only.
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2019|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 42 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules
Vacancy Details – 158
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Personal Assistant / Stenographer||158||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Stenographer : 80 WPM in Hindi.
Computer Typing : 4000 Key Per Hour in Hindi.
One Year Computer Certificate.
How to Fill Form
- UKSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 31/07/2020 to 14/09/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Jobs Application Form in Uttrakhand UKSSSC Stenographer / Personal Assistant Latest Vacancy 2020-2021.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Are Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Pay and Complete Your Form
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UKSSSC Admit Card 2021 Download: Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has uploaded the admit card of Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post Accounts Clerk and Stenographer/Personal Assistant (PA) on sssc.uk.gov.in. Candidates can download UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Admit Card and UKSSSC Steno PA Admit Card from UKSSSC Online official website – sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Admit Card Link is given below. The candidates can download Uttarakhand Accounts Clerk Admit Card and Uttarakhand Steno PA Admit Card through the link.
Steps to Download UKSSSC Accounts Clerk and Personal Assistant/Steno Admit Card
- Go to official website of UKSSSC – sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the link – ‘पदनाम- लेखा लिपिक व आशुलिपिक/वैयक्तिक सहायक के प्रवेश पत्र (ADMIT CARD(CBT EXAM))हेतु क्लिक करें’
- A new window will open, where you are required to enter your ‘Application Id’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on ‘View Hall Ticket’
- Download UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Hall Ticket or UKSSSC Steno Hall Ticket
UKSSSC Exam for the said posts will be conducted from 15 to 17 March 2021. Candidates who have applied for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 can check exam schedule below:
|Name of the Post||Date||Time|
|Accounts Clerk||15 March 2021||9:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Accounts Clerk||15 March 2021||2 PM to 4 PM|
|Accounts Clerk||16 March 2021||9:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
|PA||16 March 2021||2 PM to 4 PM|
|PA||17 March 2021||9:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
|PA||17 March 2021||2 PM to 4 PM|
UKSSSC Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in online mode and consists of 100 questions.
UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
UKSSSC PA Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Hindi, General Knowledge and General Studies.||100||100||2 hours|
There will be negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer and 1 mark will be given for each correct answer. The candidates are required to score a minimum of 45% marks (35% for SC/ST) in order to qualify in the exam.
UKSSSC Selection Process
- UKSSSC Accounts/Clerk Selection – Written Exam and Typing Test
- UKSSSC Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Selection – Written Exam, Typing Test and Stenography Skill Test.
The commission had invited online applications for recruitment of Accounts Clerk and Stenographer/Personal Assistant from 31 July to 14 September 2020.
A total of 300 vacancies will be filled by the commission, out of which 158 vacancies are for PA/Steno Posts and 142 are available for the post of Accounts Clerk.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.