Post – UKPSC Uttrakhand Lecturer Admit Card 2021
Details – Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Lecturer in Various Subject Post 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Application Begin :12/10/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 01/11/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 01/11/2020
Receipt Form Last Date : 16/11/2020
Exam Date : 21/03/2021
Admit Card Available : 05/03/2021
General / OBC / EWS : 176.55/-
SC / ST : 86.55/-
PH (Divyang) : 26.55/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Mode
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2020|
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 42 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy – 571
|Subject Name||General Branch||Women Branch|
- Almoda, Ranikhet, Champawat, Pithoragarh, Nainital, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Bageshwar, Podi Garhwal, Srinagar, Kotdwar, Gopeshwar, New Tehri, Rudraprayag, Uttar Kashi, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Roorkee.
How to Fill Form
- Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC, Lecturer (Pravakta) in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, and Other Various Subject Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the UKPSC Lecturer Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 12 October, 2020 to 01 November, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the UKPSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Latest Job Section OR View More Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website