Post – SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2021 (Out)
Details – Staff Selection Commission SSC, New Delhi and Regional of Pan India Are Providing Link for the Download Result for the Recruitment of Selection Post VIII Under Various Intermediate, Graduate, PG Level Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download Result.
|Download Result||List 1 | List 2 | List 3|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Only for Bihar Candidates)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (MPR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (NR Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Login to Change Exam District||Click Here|
|Download Change Exam District Notice||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application Begin : 21/02/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 20/03/2020 Upto 05:00 PM Only
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 23/03/2020
Last Date Offline Payment : 25/03/2020
Change Exam District : 26-29 September 2020
CBT Exam Date : 06-10 November 2020
Admit Card Available : 29/10/2020
Bihar State CBT Exam Date : 14/12/2020
Answer Key Available : 27-31 December 2020
Result Available : 12/04/2021
General / OBC : 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Women : 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through online Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Offline Mode Only
Vacancy Details – 1300+
|Matric||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.||18-30 Years Post Wise as on 01/01/2020|
|Intermediate||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Gradation||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
SSC Region Name Who Conducted the Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020
|Central Region CR|
|Madhya Pradesh MPR|
|Northern Region NR Delhi|
|Eastern Region ER|
|Karnataka Kerala KKR|
|North East Region NER|
|North Western Region NWR|
|South Region SR|
|Western Region WR|
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Scrutiny Round
The candidates who are shortlisted for next stage of scrutiny as per are required to submit a copy of all the supporting Documents (Self Attested) in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Agerelaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form to the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) to which the PostCategory belongs, by 30th April, 2021 by SPEED POST ONLY. The candidates should clearly mention the “Name of the Post” and “Post-Category No……” on the TOP of the Envelope while sending the documents to the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) by Speed Post.
Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., whichever is application for the post, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
SSC Selection Posts Final Merit List
The final merit list shall be prepared on the marks obtained in online exam,
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Passing Marks
- General – 35% (i.e. 70 marks)
- OBC/EWS – 30% (i.e. 60 marks)
- Other Categories – 25% (i.e. 50 marks)
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Cut Off Marks
The candidates can check the cut-off through the link given above.
How to Download SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2021 ?
- Go to official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Click on ‘result’ tab, given on the top right corner of the homepage
- A new page will open, click on ‘others’
- Now, click on ‘Click Here’ given under ‘result’ column against ‘Phase-VIII/2020 Selection Post Examination (Graduation & above Level posts) – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination thereby shortlisting candidates for the next stage of scrutiny ‘ OR Phase-VIII/2020 Selection Post Examination (Higher Secondary (10+2) Level posts) – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination thereby shortlisting candidates for the next stage of scrutiny; OR ‘Phase-VIII/2020 Selection Post Examination (Matriculation Level posts) – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination thereby shortlisting candidates for next stage of scrutiny’
- Download SSC Selection Post Phase Result PDF
- Check roll numbers of selection candidates.
SSC Selection Posts Online Exam was held in the month of November and December 2020. SSC Selection Post Answer Key were made available on 27 December 2020 and objections invited upto 31 December 2020.
A total of 1355 are available for Matriculation Level Posts such as Technical Operator, Library Clerk etc., 10+2 (Higher Secondary) level Posts such as Lab Assistant (Geology) Gr III,Fumigation Assistant, Laboratory Attendant etc. and Graduation & above level Posts such as Store Keeper Gr II, Junior Engineer etc.
Candidates who appeared in SSC Phase 8 Selection Posts was conducted from 06 November to 10 November 2020
How to Fill Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Issued Notification for Selection Various Post VIII Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 21/02/2020 to 20/03/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.