SBI Clerk 2021 Notification & Application Form (Out):In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find SBI Clerk 2021 Notification & Application Form (Out) details.
State Bank of India SBI Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Recruitment in SBI 2021 Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Pattern / Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI Junior Associate Clerk (Customer Sales & Support) Recruitment 2021
Application Begin :27/04/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 17/05/2021
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 17/05/2021
Exam Date Prelim: June 2021
Admit Card Available Pre : Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
SC / ST / PH: 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee
Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
|Age Limit as on 01/04/2021|
Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 28 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details – 5000
|Junior Associates (Clerk)||2109||1181||480||722||423||4915||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Knowledge of Local Language|
|Junior Associates (Clerk) (Special Recruitment Drive)||42||14||08||04||17||85|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||Local Language||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi / Urdu||145||94||35||73||03||350|
|Telangana||Telegu / Urdu||111||74||27||44||19||275|
|A&L Islands||Hindi / English||09||04||01||0||01||15|
|Haryana||Hindi / Punjabi||50||29||11||20||0||110|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu / Hindi||07||03||01||0||01||12|
|Chandigarh||Hindi / Punjabi||08||04||01||02||0||15|
|Punjab||Punjabi / Hindi||120||61||29||85||0||295|
|Sikkim||Nepali / English||07||02||01||0||02||12|
|West Bengal||Bengali / Nepali||111||60||27||62||13||273|
|Assam||Assamese / Bengali / Bodo||68||40||14||10||17||149|
|Meghalaya||English / Garo/ Khasi||07||0||01||0||06||14|
|Tripura||Bengali / Kokborok||10||0||01||03||05||19|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi / Urdu / Dogri||06||02||0||0||0||08|
|Kashmir Valley||Kashmiri/ Urdu / Dogri||19||10||04||03||04||40|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||Ladakhi / Urdu / Dogri||08||04||01||01||01||15|
|Dabang Valley , Tawang Etc||English||05||0||01||0||04||10|
SBI Clerk Salary & Pay Scale
- SBI Clerk Salary Structure: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs 13075.00. (11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
- This implies that basics of Rs 11765 with an increment of Rs 655 for the next three years. This makes the maximum basic pay to be Rs 31450.
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates
- A candidate will be serving a period of 6 months on probation.
- Further, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the probation period comes to an end and the probation period of those employees whose performance does not meet the expectation may be extended.
SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
SBI Clerk exam comprises a prelims and mains exam, where the topics and difficulty level will differ.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021
Reasoning Syllabus– Logical Reasoning | Alphanumeric Series | Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test | Data Sufficiency | Coded Inequalities | Seating Arrangement | Puzzle | Tabulation | Syllogism | Blood Relations | Input-Output | Coding-Decoding
Numerical Ability Syllabus– Simplification | Profit & Loss | Mixtures & Alligations | Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices | Work & Time | Time & Distance | Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere | Data Interpretation | Ratio & Proportion, Percentage | Number Systems | Sequence & Series | Permutation, Combination &Probability
English Language Syllabus– Reading Comprehension | Cloze Test | Para jumbles | Miscellaneous | Fill in the blanks | Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting | Paragraph Completion
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2021
General/Financial Awareness Syllabus
Current Affairs – news on the banking industry, awards, and honours, books and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc. | Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc | Banking/Financial terms | Static Awareness | Banking and Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
Internet | Machine Input/Output | Syllogism | Blood Relation | Direction Sense | Inequalities | Puzzles | Coding-Decoding | Ranking | Statement and Assumptions
Computer Awareness Syllabus
Basics of Computer: Hardware | Software | Generation of Computers | DBMS | Networking |Internet | MS Office | Input-Output Devices |Important Abbreviations
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk Exam 2021 will be held in two phases, Prelims and Mains. The best part of the SBI Clerk Exam is that there will not be an interview. However, one will have to qualify for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam.
There will be a sectional time session. The candidates will have to pass the Sectional Cut-off as well as an overall cut-off. The SBI Clerk cut-off is applicable to the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exams. All the questions for SBI Clerk Exam will be objective in nature, i.e. all the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- No of Questions- 100: English- 30, Numerical ability- 35, Reasoning- 35
- Total Marks- 100: Each question 1 marks, Negative Marking- 1/4 or 0.25 marks
- Duration of SBI Clerk Exam- 60 Minutes: 20 minutes each section
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- No of Questions- 190: English- 40, Quantitative Aptitude- 50, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude- 50, General/ Financial Awareness- 50
- Total Marks- 200: Each question 1 marks, Negative Marking- 1/4 or 0.25 marks
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- Total Duration- 2 hours 40 Minutes
|General English||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||35 minutes|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2021 Selection Process
SBI Clerk selection criteria consist of 2 phases (preliminary and mains).
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories are shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in the main exam to qualify each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list is released under the Final result is declared on the basis of the merit list in SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates on the basis of preference made during registration. SBI is thus important for provisional allotment, date of exam and joining dates and other formalities will be informed soon
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2021?
Step 1: Click on the official link, provided above.
Step 2: Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in the application window. Then click on the register button.
Step 4: Candidates need to provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to the completed online registration. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID. Then, log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Clerk 2021
Step 6: In the next step, upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SBI.
Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-2 of the application form.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the application form once to verify the entire data entered
Step 9: Click on Final Submit button after verifying the entire online SBI Clerk Application Form 2021
Candidates can download and get print copies of the submitted application form. Finally, submit the application fee either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
SBI Clerk 2021: Documents To Upload
Dimensions: 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm
Size: 20 KB to 50 KB
Size: 10 KB to 20 KB.
Points To Note for Uploading Documents
- Candidates must NOT sign in CAPITAL LETTERS while applying for the SBI Clerk 2020.
- A Valid Email ID must be provided at the time of Registration
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Admit card is issued on a pre-informed date, which is generally 15-20 days prior to the exam date. The admit card link will be available soon after the announcement on the official website. One must login to his/her account created while filling in the online application form and download the admit card. To login on the official website of SBI, a candidate is supposed to have:
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Date of Birth/Password
The admit card for SBI Clerk 2021 exam will be issued to candidates in two phases:
- For Preliminary Exam
- For Mains Exam
Instructions to Download Admit Card
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
Step 4 – Enter the Captcha.
Step 5 – Click the Login button.
Step 6 – The call letter will appear on the screen
Step 7 – Click the print/ download button to save the SBI Clerk Call Letter for your future reference.
SBI Clerk Result 2021
SBI Clerk Result 2021 will be declared once both phases are conducted successfully. SBI publishes the results individually for both preliminary and mains exam. SBI releases sectional cut-offs around 7 days after the declaration of SBI Clerk Result 2021 for both – SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam and the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. Candidates can consult the website to know all updates on the result.
Check given instructions for Result:
- Click on the link provided below to check Result
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students).
- Candidate can use CTRL+F to search the Roll number from the Merit list.
- Roll no. present in the merit list will be selected for the post of Clerk.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut Off
Cut Off Marks for SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam
|SBI Clerk Mains Cut-Off 2020 (Category-wise and State-wise)|
Cut Off Marks for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam
Points to Remember
- SBI Clerk is conducted to appoint Junior Associates/ clerical post candidates.
- A huge number of candidates appear for the exam as per the past trends.
- Another unique point about the SBI Clerk exam is that for the candidates of the minority community, there is training (pre-exam training) that has been introduced in consonance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates who are selected as SBI clerks are designated as cashiers, depositors, and other posts that represent the SBI Bank branch.
SBI Clerk 2021 FAQs
Q 1. How much is the application fee for SBI Clerk?
Ans. The application fee for General/OBC/EWS is Rs. 750/- and SC/ ST/ PWD/XS is exempted from the SBI Clerk application fee.
Q 2. Is there any interview round for SBI Clerk Selection?
Ans. No, there is no interview round for SBI Clerk recruitment.
Q 3. What is the Age Limit for the SBI clerk?
Ans. The age limit for SBI Clerk 2020 is 20-28 years. There is age relaxation for different categories.
Q 4. How can I apply for SBI Clerk Online 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Online Application by click on the link provided in the article. Candidates can also check the instructions to apply online for SBI Clerk Application.
Q 5. When did the SBI Clerk notification release?
Ans. SBI Clerk 2021 notification has been released on 26th April 2021.
Q 6. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is negative marking in the exam. 1/4th marks are deducted for wrong answers.
Q 7. Is SBI Clerk easy to crack?
Ans. With smart preparation with the updated exam pattern and syllabus, you can crack SBI Clerk. SBI Clerk is easier to crack than SBI PO.
Q 8. Can a final year student apply for SBI Clerk?
Ans. No, the final year student cannot apply for an SBI clerk. A graduation degree is mandatory for applying for SBI Clerk 2021
Q 9. What is the last date to apply for SBI Clerk 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for SBI Clerk 2021 is 17th May 2021.