Post – RSMSSB ECG Technician Result 2021
Details – Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Commission RSMSSB to Online Application Form for the Paramedical ECG Technician Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ECG Technician Result 2021
Application Begin :06/08/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 04/11/2020
Pay Exam Fees Last Date : 04/11/2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS : 450/-
ONC NCL : 350/-
SC / ST : 250/-
Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / E Mitra.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2021|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 195
TSP Area : 18 Post | Non TSP Area : 177 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|ECG Technician||195||10+2 with Science / Mathematics and 2 Year Diploma in ECG Technician.|
Registered in Rajasthan Paramedical Council.
Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan SSB Are Released Notification and Inviting Online Application for Paramedical Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 06/08/2020 to 04/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Rajasthan RSMSSB Latest Advt No. 03/2020 Recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Pay Exam Fee Examination and Complete Your RSMSSB Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website