Post – RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chiktsa Adhikari Admit Card 2021
Details – Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Ajmer Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Post 03/2020. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Recruitment 2020
Application Begin : 05/11/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 24/11/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 24/11/2020
Exam Date: 10/03/2021
Admit Card Available : 04/03/2021
General / Other State : 350/-
OBC / BC : 250/-
SC / ST : 150/-
Correction Charge : 300/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or
Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2021|
Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 45 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 33
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari||33||Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy and YogicSciences in Any Recognized University in India.Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari 03/2020 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Latest RPSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 05 November, 2020 to 24 November, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the RPSC Yoga Officer Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website