RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021:In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 details.
Reserve Bank of India RBI Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Office Attendant Matric Level Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Office Attendant Post Recruitment 2021
Application Begin : 24/02/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 15/03/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/03/2021
Exam Date : 09-10 April 2021
Admit Card Available: 31/03/2021
General / OBC / EWS : 450/-
SC / ST / PH : 50/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
|Age Limit as on 01/02/2021|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 841
|Office Attendant||454||76||211||25||75||841||Passed Class 10 High School|
RBI Office Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Office Attendant Online Candidate Can Apply Between 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Reserve Bank of India RBI Opportunity Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Steps to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of Reserve Bank of India @ www.rbi.org.in
- Scroll down and click on “Opportunities @RBI”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on “call letters” in the Current vacancies section
- Check for RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Admit Card 2021.
- Download by logging into the account with Application Id and Password.
- After that RBI Office Attendant Call letter, 2021 is visible on the screen.
- Take two copies of the print out for future reference.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card Link
The admit card for the RBI Office Attendant written exam which has been scheduled for 09th & 10th April has been made available on its official website on 31st March 2021. The candidates who have applied for RBI Office Attendant posts can download their admission letter directly from the link.
Important Information To Be Notified On RBI Office Assistant Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC &Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counsellor
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
- The online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Documents To Carry For RBI Office Assistant Exam 2021
Aspirants need to take any one of the given below original proofs for the examination.
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. When is RBI Office Attendant Written Exam Scheduled for?
Ans. The written exam for RBI Office Attendant posts has been scheduled for 09th & 10th April 2021.
Q. What is the format of entering Date of Birth in password section?
Ans. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format. For eg. your DOB is 10th January 1994, then the password is 100194.
Q. I have forget my registrtaion number, where can i retrive it from?
Ans. At the time of registration, the registration id has been sent to your registered email address and phone number.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website