Rajasthan REET 2021: In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find Rajasthan REET 2021.
Details – Rajasthan Education Department Invited to Online Application Form REET 2021 for All Level I, II, III for the Examination of Teacher Eligibility Test REET April 2021 Exam. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
REET 2021 Online Application Form
Application Begin : 11/01/2021
Last Date of Apply Online : 08/02/2021
Last Date Fee Payment : 04/02/2020
Exam Date : 25/04/2021
Admit Card Available : 14/04/2021
Single Paper : 550/-
Both Paper : 750/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra
Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility (Tentative)
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility (Tentative)
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board Are Released the Notification for REET Exam 2021 for the 30000 Approx Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2021 to 08/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If application fee is required,candidates has to pay it. If You have Not paid the Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.