Post – Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021
Details – Rajasthan High Court RHC Jodhpur and Jaipur Are Recently Invited to Admit card 2021 for the Post of Stenographer. Those Candidate who Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (RHC)
Application Begin :30/01/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 28/02/2020 upto 05 PM Only
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 29/02/2020
Exam Date : 03 to 08 April 2021
Admit Card Available : Available
General / OBC / EWS : 650/-
SC / ST /: 400/-
Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra OR
Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card /
Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|District Name||Stenographer Hindi||Stenographer Hindi||Stenographer Hindi||Stenographer English||Stenographer English|
|Non TSP||DLSAs Non TSP||TSP Area||Non TSP||TSP Area|
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan High Court RHC, Jodhpur Stenographer Recruitment 2020 for the District Court and DLSAa Candidate Can Apply Between 30/01/2020 to 28/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RHC Stenographer 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Also, carry HCRAJ Admit Card till the recruitment process over, because after the all rounds ends, the Rajasthan High Court will ask for the Admit Card.
- The candidates should note that the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Hall Ticket will have some instructions and the aspirants should obey and follow the same.
- Any issue regarding the get the RHC Stenographer Admit Card can be resolved by the board.
- Did not forget to carry the RHC admit card with you on the time of the Steno Examination.
Documents Proofs Required For HCRAJ Stenographer Exam 2021
- Aadhaar Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
RHC Stenographer Exam Date 2021
Rajasthan High Court (RHC) announced the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Shorthand and Computer Test Date 2021 for 434 posts. Whereas the HCRAJ Test is going to be held on 3rd to 8th April 2021. Once the Rajasthan High Court Exam is announced for Steno posts we will update same.
Details Present on HCRAJ Steno Hall Ticket 2021
- Category of the candidate
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Centre Name/ Registration Number
- Name of The Exam
- Date and Time
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- DOB of Applicants
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration
Steps to Download Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021
- First of all participants, open the site of Rajasthan High Court – www.hcraj.nic.in.
- The new page is available on the RHC page.
- Then, you need to check for the RHC Stenographer Admit Card link and click on the URL available.
- In order to download the HCRAJ Stenographer call letter, you need to enter Login details.
- Lastly, check and enter User ID and Password.
- Later, you will find Stenographer Admit Card with your details.
- Download the Rajasthan High Court Hall Ticket and take a print for future reference.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Shorthand Test:
Rajasthan High Court English Shorthand Test:
|Dictation of passage||80 wpm||6 min||100|
|Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer.||–||50 min|
Rajasthan High Court Hindi Shorthand Test:
|Dictation of passage||70 wpm||6 min||100|
|Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in Hindi on Computer.||–||50 min|
Rajasthan High Court Steno Computer Test
|Paper||Time||Marks||Minimum Marks for|
SC/ST & PH
|Minimum Marks for|
|Speed Test||10 min||50||20||22.5|
|Efficiency Test||10 min||50||20||22.5|
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.