Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2021:In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2021 details.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Diploma Trainee in Electrical / Civil Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PGCIL NR Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
Application Begin : 24/05/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 15/06/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/06/2021
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Gen / OBC/ EWS : 300/-
SC / ST / Exs : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
|Age Limit as on 15/06/2021|
Minimum Age : NA
Maximum Age : 27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 35
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||11||07||04||06||02||30||Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with Minimum 70% Marks.|
More Details Read the Notification.
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||02||01||01||01||0||05|
- Delhi, Jaipur (Rajasthan), Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
How to Fill Form
- PGCIL Delhi Diploma Trainee in Latest Recruitment 2021-2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 24/05/2021 to 15/06/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Apprentice Jobs of PGCIL NR Delhi Latest Govt. Vacancies Recruitment Online 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Salary:
- Stipend during training period – Rs. 27500/- pm
- Designation & Level on successful completion of training period – Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category
- Basic pay on Regularisation – Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)