Post – Patna High Court District Judge Result 2021
Details – Patna High Court, Bihar Are Uploaded the Prelim Exam Admit Card for the Post of District Judge HJS 2020. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar
Application Begin : 21/02/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 21/03/2020
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 21/03/2020
Last Date Upload Photo : 28/03/2020
Re Open Online Form : 24/09/2020 to 30/09/2020
Exam Date: 17/01/2021
Admit Card Available : 07/01/2021
Result Available : 12/02/2021
General / OBC : 1000/-
SC / ST / PH : 500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Vacancy Details – 27
|District Judge HJS||27||35-50 as on 01/01/2020||Bachelor Degree in Law.Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice.|
Minimum 24 Cases Each Year in Last 3 Years.
How to Fill Form
- High Court of Judicature at Patna (Patna High Court) PHC Are Issued District Judge HJS Latest Jobs Recruitment 2020 . Candidate Can Apply Between 21/02/2020 to 21/03/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in PHS HJS 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.