NWDA Recruitment 2021: Apply Online – In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find NWDA Recruitment 2021: Apply Online details.
National Water Development Agency NWDA Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the LDC, UDC, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Account Officer and Other Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Recruitment in India Post Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Various Post Recruitment 2021
Application Begin : 10/05/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 25/06/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25/06/2021
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS : 840/-
SC / ST / PH: 500/-
All Category Female : 500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
|Age Limit as on 25/06/2021|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 27 Years
For All Other Post
Maximum Age : 30 Years
for Jr. Account Officer & Hindi Translator Post
- Junior Engineer – Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Hindi Translator – Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Jr. Accounts Officer – Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Upper Division Clerk – Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- Stenographer – Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk – Level -2 (Rs.19900- 63200/-)
|Junior Engineer JE Civil||11||01||01||03||0||16||Three Year Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized University / Institute|
|Hindi Translator||01||0||0||0||0||01||Master Degree and Diploma / Certificate in Related Subject|
|Junior Account Officer JAO||04||01||0||0||0||05||Bachelor in Commerce B.Com from Recognized University3 Years Experience|
|Upper Divisional Clerk UDC||07||03||01||01||0||12||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University|
|Stenographer Grade-II||03||0||01||0||01||05||10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing 80 wpm|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||08||04||02||06||03||23||10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing in English 35 wpm OR Hindi 30 wpm|
How to Fill Form
- National Water Development Agency NWDA Released Various Post Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 10/05/2021 to 25/06/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NWDA Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Selection Process for NWDA JE, Steno, UDC, LDC and Other Posts
- For Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC – The selection will be done through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- For Stenographer Gr-II and LDC – The selection will be done through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing). Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.