Post – NTA JEE MAIN Phase II Result 2021
Details – National Testing Agency NTA Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the Joint Entrance Exam JEEMAIN Session II Examination March 2021. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Admission Test Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Server I | Server II|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Joint Entrance Examination JEE MAIN Phase II March 2021
Application Begin : 02/03/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 06/03/2021 upto 06 PM
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/03/2021
Exam Date Online : 15-18 March 2021
Admit Card Available : 11/03/2021
Result Declared : 25/03/2021
General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
SC / ST : (Female) : 325/-
Paper I & II
General / OBC (Male) : 1350/-
General / OBC (Female) : 650/-
SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry,
Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN 2021.
Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2019, 2020 OR
Appeared in 2021.
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2021 Phase II March Instruction
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN Session II March 2021 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature
Instruction for Old Candidates
- Candidates who had participated in Phase 1 will not have to register new in Phase 2, they can login from their Old Registration Number and can participate in Phase 2.
- To participate in Phase 2 you will have to pay a fee.
- Phase 2 exam will be between 15 to 18 March 2021. Along with this phase new candidates can also participate who have appeared in the previous phase 1.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Steps to download JEE Main Admit Card 2021 (March)
NTA has released the JEE Main 2021 admit card for March session online on its official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. The admit card of JEE Main 2021 March session can be downloaded through the application number and date of birth . For JEE Mains March admit card download, candidates will have to visit the official website. Below are the easy to follow steps to access the JEE Main 2021 admit card direct link.
Candidates will have to follow the series of steps below for JEE Main 2021 admit card download.
- Select the option to ‘Download IIT JEE admit card for March session’. or click here (Link 1) click here (Link 2) click here (Link 3).
- Now enter the JEE Main 2021 application number and date of birth.
- Enter the security pin as mentioned on the screen.
- Click to download JEE Main March admit card 2021 and save.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 – Highlights
|Events||JEE Admit Card 2021 Details|
|JEE Main admit card date 2021 for March||March 11, 2021|
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency|
|JEE Main admit card download website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|Details required to download JEE Mains Admit Card 2021||JEE Main application numberDate of birth|
|Important Details Mentioned in the JEE Main 2021 admit card||Roll NumberName and address of the exam centreDate and time of exam|
|Documents to be carried at test centre||JEE Main March hall ticketPassport sized colored photograph (same as that in admit card)Valid original photo ID (not expired)|
|Contact Details||Address – C-20 1A/8, Sector-62, IITK outreach centre, Noida-201 309|
|Helpline Number – +91-7703859909 ; +91-8076535482|
|Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Compatible browsers for downloading||Internet explorer, Firefox or Chrome|
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card- Details
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- His/ her state of eligibility
- Candidate’s JEE Main 2021 roll number
- Date and time of examination (along with shift)
- Venue of examination
- Test centre number
- Reporting and gate closing time
JEE Mains Admit Card 2021-Things to Carry in Exam Hall
Candidates who have successfully registered for JEE Main March 2021 will have to carry the following documents alongside while going to appear for the exam which is going to be conducted in March.
- JEE Main 2021 admit card along with duly filled self-declaration/ undertaking (Carefully download JEE Main March admit card for this session).
- A transparent ballpoint pen.
- Spare photograph of candidate (to be pasted on attendance sheet)
- Hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Transparent water bottle.
- Original Id proof
- Mask and gloves
- Sugar tablets/ fruits (for diabetic candidates)
JEE Admit Card 2021- Discrepancy in Details
If any of the candidates are unable to download the JEE Main 2021 March admit card from the NTA website, they should contact the authorities. Also, after downloading the JEE Main admit card, if any candidate finds some error in the details provided in the same like a mismatch of photograph, spelling mistakes in name, etc., there should not be much delay and candidates should contact the official helpline undermentioned:
Help desk number – 0120-6895200
Website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2021- How to Retrieve Lost Application Number?
If any candidate forgets their application number, then he/she can refer to the below steps to retrieve the application number
- Go to the official NTA JEE Main website- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the JEE Main March admit card 2021 link
- Select the ‘Forgot Application Number’ link
- Enter name, date of birth, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin.
- Candidates will receive the application number on their registered email address and mobile number.
IIT JEE Admit Card- How to Retrieve Lost Password?
In case, the password has been forgotten by the candidates, then the following steps can be undertaken:
- Visit the official JEE Main website- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the NTA JEE exam admit card link
- Select the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Answer the security question that was selected earlier while filling the forms.
- Candidates will receive a verification code/ reset link on their registered mobile number
- A new password can be set by the candidate.
NTA JEE Main 2021 Admit Card- Important Points to Consider
- Candidates have to download JEE Main admit card March 2021 separately for each session of exam.
- They will not be issued a duplicate JEE Main admit card 2021 by NTA.
- After downloading, save the JEE Main admit card in your mail as well to be on the safer side.
- Take 2-3 prints of JEE Main March admit card 2021 for future reference.
- Those candidates whose application form was not completed will not be issued with the admit card.
What After JEE Main March Admit Card 2021 Release?
After the release of JEE Main March hall ticket 2021, candidates should start revising the prepare JEE syllabus. Also, solve previous year’s JEE Main papers to improve the preparation. Candidates should also track their exam centre address and prepare all the required documents and item a day before tha exam to avoid last-minute rush.
JEE Main 2021 Statistics
NTA will release the statistics of JEE Main exam 2021. Below we have mentioned the JEE Main 2020 April / September statistics for student’s reference.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the JEE Main exam, candidates should know the pattern to be followed in the examination. JEE Main exam pattern provides for the mode in which the examination is to be conducted, the total number of questions asked, nature of questions, etc. Thus, refer to the table below for understanding the exam pattern:
JEE Main Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online computer based test|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours (4 hours for candidate with benchmark disabilities)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Total number of questions||90 (30 questions for each subject)|
|Type of Questions||20 Objective (having 4 options with 1 correct option)10 Numerical answer type questions ( candidates will have to answer only 5 out of 10 questions)|
|Marking Scheme||MCQs+4 for every correct answer-1 for every incorrect answerFor answer with numeric value – 4 Marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 0 Mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
What After JEE Main Admit Card 2021?
After the release of JEE Main 2021 admit card, candidates should start revising the prepare syllabus. A few days after the exam will start in online.
FAQs related to JEE Main Result 2021
Q. What is JEE Main 2021 March result date & time?
A. The JEE Main March 2021 result announced. The authority has released the JEE Main result on March 24, 2021 for Paper 1 on the official website.
Q. How to check JEE Main result 2021 on the official website?
A. On the official website, click on view JEE Main 2021 result/scorecard and enter the application number and date of birth on the login window.
Q. Will JEE Main result and JEE Main rank card be different?
A. Yes, the rank card and result of JEE Main 2021 can be different. To download both, candidates need their JEE Main roll number and DOB ( Date of Birth).
Q. How many students scored JEE Main 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020?
A. Last year, 24 students scored 100 percentile in JEE Main results. The complete list of candidates is given above on this page.
Q. What details will be mentioned in JEE Main result 2021?
A. JEE Main 2021 result/scorecard will include details such as candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, parent’s name, category, nationality, marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, total marks obtained, All India Rank (AIR), category rank, JEE Main 2020 cut off score for JEE Advanced etc.
Q. Can I re-evaluate JEE Main result?
A. No. There is no provision to re-evaluate/re-check JEE Main result. NTA does not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
Q. How do I know if I am qualified for appearing in JEE Advanced 2021 exam?
A. Candidates who have secured more than or equal to JEE Main cutoff released by NTA will be qualified for JEE Advanced exam. Only the top 2.5 lakh qualified candidates (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2021 are eligible for JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
Q. Will the session-wise scores be given differently? How will I know which is my best score?
A. NTA will release the session-wise scores separately on different dates. The ranks will also be mentioned on the result scorecard. The authority will compile the marks of all the four sessions (if appeared) and will declare a merit list for those who have appeared in all sessions.
Q. How many hours do JEE toppers study?
A. It depends on the student and their preparation. On average toppers, study 12 hours a day.
Q. Is the NTA score and percentage of marks the same?
A. No, the NTA score is not the same as the percentage of marks.
Q. In which mode NTA will declare JEE Main results?
A. NTA will announce the JEE Main results for Paper 1(BE/BTech), Paper 2A(BArch) and Paper 2B(BPlanning) in online mode only.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.