Post – MPPEB Result 2021 for PNST
Details – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Formerly Vyapam Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Admission for Pre Nursing Admission Test PNST 2020. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Admission in MP PNST 2020-2021 Are Read the Full Rule Book Before Apply Online.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2020
Application Begin : 05/01/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 19/01/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 19/01/2021
Last Date Correction : 24/01/2021
Exam Date : 06-07 February 2021
Admit Card Released : 31/01/2021
Answer Key Released : 11/02/2021
Result Released : 07/04/2021
General / Other State : 460/-
Reserve Category : 260/-
Portal Fees : 60/- Include
Pay the Examination Fee Through MP
Online KIOSK Or Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode Only.
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2020|
Minimum Age : 17 Years
Maximum Age : 28 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Seat Details – 540
|Course Name||Total Seats||Eligibility|
|MP Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST||540||10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB and English as a |
Subject with Minimum 55% Marks
Category Wise Seat Details
|MP PNST 2020||144||54||144||108||90||540|
How to Check General & Pre Nursing Admission Test Result 2020-21?
- Click on below given direct link below or go to the official website @ peb.mp.gov.in.
- Then a login webpage will open if you click on the direct link.
- After that enter the Application Number / Date of Birth and Human verification code.
- When you click on the search button, you can check the Result.
- Must take a printout after checking GNTST PNST 2021 Result.
Selection Process & Documents for Training –
As we have said that in this exam only female candidates can participate, to qualify for this exam they all have to get minimum passing marks. GNTST stands for General Nursing Training Selection Test and PNST stands for Pre Nursing Selection Test. After the declaration of GNTST PNST Result 2021, the board will prepare the Merit List. According to this merit list candidates will be invited to the Counselling Process. After the Seat Allotment candidates need to submit the following documents at the Training Center
- Class 12th & 10th Marksheet recognized by C.B.S.E.
- Caste Certificate (For Reserved category only)
- Residential Certificate.
- GNTST & PNST Result Marksheet & Admit Card
- The experience certificate for the Asha Worker.
In the MP GNTST, PNST Examination 2021 candidates should have to get minimum marks. Candidates who belong to the Non-Asha Workers category need to get 45% marks while candidates who belong to Asha Workers need to obtain 40% marks.
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board MPPEB Are Released the Notification for MP Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 05/01/2021 to 19/01/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MPPEB PNST Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
How we can check MP GNTST PNST 2021 Result?
Only from the official website @ peb.mp.gov.in.
On which date Result will be announced?
In the August month (Last Week).
How we can Apply For Counselling Process?
Through the official website.
Can we change College or Institute Preference after Seat Allotment?
No, you can not change choice after Seat Allotment List.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.