Post – MP PEB Sub Engineer Result 2021
Details – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board MPPEB Are Recently Uploaded Result 2021 with Objection Link for the Sub Engineer Post Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Answer Key.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sub Engineer / Draftsman Group 3 Recruitment 2020
Application Begin : 28/09/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 12/10/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date :12/10/2020
Correction Last Date : 17/10/2020
Exam Date : 09-10 December 2020
Admit Card Available : 27/11/2020
Answer Key Available : 14/12/2020
General / Other State : 560/-
SC / ST / OBC : 310/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2020|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 52
|Sub Engineer Civil||35||05||05||07||52||Three Year Engineering Diploma in Civil/Draftsmen|
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP PEB Sub Engineer / JE Civil 2020-2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 28/09/2020 to 12/10/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Jobs of PEB Sub Engineer Latest Vacancies for Diploma Candidates 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Applying Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website