Post – MPPEB Jail Prahari Result 2021 Out
Details – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB for Jail Department in Madhya Pradesh. has issued Result for its Jail Prahari recruitment notification 2020 and has asked for Vacancy Download Result application, whoever is eligible for this job recruitment, who is interested in this recruitment, should first read the full advertisement and apply online only.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Application Begin : 27/07/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 24/08/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25/08/2020
Correction Date : 15/08/2020
Exam Date : 11-24 December 2020
Admit Card Available : 03/12/2020
Answer Key Available : 04/01/2021
Result Available : 10/04/2021
General / Other State : 560/-
Include Portal Fees : 60/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking or
Pay Through MP Online KIOSK.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2020|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 33 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details – 282
|Jail Prahari (Jail Department MP)||105||11||76||45||56||282||Class 10 High School Exam in Any |
Recognized Board in India.
|Height||165 CMS||158 CMS|
|Chest||Minimum 83 CMS||NA|
|Running||800 Meter in 02 Minute 50 Second||800 Meter in 04 Minutes.|
|Gola Fek||7.260 Kg Gola Through 20 Feet||4 Kg Gola Through 16 Feet|
How to Download MPPEB Jail Prahari Result 2021 ?
- Go to official website of MPPEB i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the preferred language either ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’
- Click on the link ‘First Phase Result – Jail Department – Prahari (Karyapalik) Recruitment Test 2020’, available on the homepage
- It will redirect you to a new page where are required to Enter your ‘Application No.’ or ‘Roll Number’ and Date of Birth
- Solve the sum and click on ‘Search’ Button
- Download MPPEB Jail Prahari Result 2020
MPPEB Jail Prahari 2nd Phase – PST/PET
Candidate who are qualified in MPPEB Jail Prahari Exam will now appear for Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates shall be informed about MPPEB Jail Prahari Physical Test such date, time and venue by post or by other means.
Final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in written exam and physical test.
MPPEB Jail Prahari Recruitment Test 2020 (Executive) is being done to fill up 228 vacancies. Online applications were invited from 27 July to 24 August 2021.
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board PEB and Department of Jail Are Released Jail Prahari Post Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 27/07/2020 to 24/08/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MPPEB New Jail Prahari Latest Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.