ISRO Fireman and Medical Various Post Online Form 2021:In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find ISRO Fireman and Medical Various Post Online Form 2021 details.
Indian Space Research Organization and Vikram Saraibhai Space Organization Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Fireman / Pharmacist and Lab Technician Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.Isro fireman,isro fireman physical test,isro fireman recruitment.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Fireman & Medical Post Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Application Begin : 22/03/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 05/04/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 05/04/2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
SC / ST / Female : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at E Challan or
Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
|Age Limit as on 05/04/2021|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years for Fireman
Maximum Age : 35 Years for Medical Post
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 13
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Pharmacist||03||Class 10 High School with Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|Lab Technician A||02||Class 10 High School with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.|
|Fireman||08||Class 10 High School Exam Passed.|
Male : 165 CM, Female : 155 CM
Male : 81-86 CM
More Details Read Notification
- The minimum age limit for all the posts is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is given below for your reference.
|Post – Pharmacist-A||Age Limit|
|Post – Lab Technician-A||Age Limit|
|Post – Fireman-A||Age Limit|
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection for the ISRO Notification 2021 for Fireman A, Pharmacist A and Lab Technician A Posts is given below.
Pharmacist-A (Post No.1472 & Lab Technician-A (Post No.1473)
The selection process for Pharmacist Grade-A and Lab Technician Grade-A consists of
- Written test
- Skill test.
Fireman-A (Post No.1474)
1.Preliminary Medical Test (PMT)
The following medical tests shall be performed before Stage-1 Physical Efficiency Tests
- Height Measurement
- Weight Measurement
- Visible Structural abnormality
2.Stage-1 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – for those who qualify in PMT
Male Candidates – To run 1500 metres in 7 minutes for Age up to 40 years ( 8 minutes for candidates for age above 40 years)
Female Candidates – To run 800 metres in 4 minutes for Age upto 40 years ( 5 minutes for candidates for age above 40 years)
Candidates who get qualified in the Stage-1 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) shall only be allowed to participate in the Detailed Medical Examination
3.Detailed Medical Examination (DME) – for those who qualify in Stage-1 PET
4.Stage-2 PET – for those who qualify in DME
|Event||Qualifying criteria for Age upto 40 years||Qualifying criteria for Age above 40 years|
|Male candidates||Female candidates||Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Rope climbing (by hands only)||5 metres from ground level||4.5 metres from ground level||4.5 metres from ground level||4.0 metres from ground level|
|Carrying by fireman’s lift a 64kg weight (human dummy)||90 metres in 60 seconds||90 metres in 75 seconds||90 metres in 75 seconds||90 metres in 90 seconds|
|Long Jump (best of 3 attempts)||3.8 metres||3.5 metres||3.5 metres||3.2 metres|
|Running 100 metres(Shoes with spikes not allowed)||15 seconds||16.5 seconds||16.5 seconds||18 seconds|
5.Written test – for those who qualify in Stage-2 PET
The final selection shall in the order of marks scored in the written test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
For more details about the Selection Procedure visit the Detailed Advertisement Link Given below for your reference.
ISRO Fireman Notification 2021: Salary
The Salary details for various posts in the ISRO Recruitment is tabulated below.
|Post||Approximate Salary per month|
How to Fill Form
- Got to the Official website of VSSC which is given above and go to the recruitment section in the choose the Advt.No RMT 315. Or
- Go to the direct Apply Online Link given above.
- In that Click the Apply Now Button.
- Click on the link “Apply Here”. Fill in all the fields and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button. On successful registration, you will receive an e-mail with the given details.
- Then Upload your Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format given in the Guidelines.
- Fill in your personal details, correspondence details, qualification details etc .
- To finally submit your application, click on the “CONFIRM” button.
- On successful application, your registration number will be displayed on the screen and an e-mail will be sent to you.
- Note down your Registration Number and keep it in a safe place. This would be required for checking the status of your application in future.
- Click on the “Make Payment “ button after successful submission of the application, to pay the application fee online.
- Upon successful submission, an SMS containing OTP will be sent to the mobile number provided under “Present Address Mobile Number”.
- This OTP is valid for upto 72 hours.
- SMS alerts (if any) will be sent only to verified mobile numbers.
- Use the “Verify OTP” button to register your mobile number after submitting your application successfully.