IB Syllabus 2020 for the post of ACIO has been released by the Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) on its official website mha.nic.in.
The candidates who have applied for the ACIO exam can now get their Syllabus for the exam from here.
Get all the latest updates like the session, syllabus, exam date, interview schedule, and other details here and download the IB Syllabus through the direct official link provided below. Updated Notification for the further process will also be provided here instantly.
The syllabus and exam pattern for the ACIO Exam is given in the below PDF.
|Intelligence Bureau Exam Syllabus 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Post Name||Security Assistant/Executive|
|Vacancy||Security Assistant/Executive posts|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview|
|Official Link for Syllabus||IB Syllabus|
|Job Location||Various Location|
IB Exam Pattern 2020
IB Exam Pattern for Prelims – Security Assistant
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Time|
|1||General Awareness||40||2 Hours|
IB Exam Pattern Mains – Security Assistant
|1||Translation of Passage of 500 Words – Local Language/Dialect to English & Vice Versa||40||1 Hour|
IB Syllabus 2020 – General Awareness
- Indian – History & Culture, Geography, General Policy & Scientific Research, Economic, Polity Etc.
- Indian Famous – Books, Authors, Places, Rivers, Persons.
- Latest Events, Games, Sports, Current Affairs.
- General Science – Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Computer Knowledge Etc.
IB Syllabus 2020 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Basic Algebraic Identities
- Basic Topics like – Percentages, Ratios & Proportions, Simple Interests, Profit & Loss, Averages, Square roots, Discount Etc, basic mathematics concepts.
- Time & Work
- Partnership Business
- Mixture & Allegation
- Time & Distance
- Number Series & Relationship between Numbers Etc.
IB Syllabus 2020 – Logical & Analytical Ability
- Verbal Topics – Analogies, Judgment, Relationship Concepts, Coding & Decoding, Decision Making, Problem Solving.
- Operations, Statement Conclusion, Venn Diagrams, Date & City Matching, Critical Thinking Etc.
- Non-Verbal Topics – Similarities & Differences, Space Visualization & Orientation, Analysis, Non-Verbal Series.
- Pattern Folding, Embedded Figs, Visual Memory Etc.
IB Syllabus 2020 – English Language
- English Grammar – Tenses, Adjectives, Active/Passive Voice, Verbs Etc.
- Spotting Errors
- Improve Sentences.
- Cloze Passage
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Comprehension Passages etc.
Selection Process Intelligence Bureau
Candidates must attend for the following rounds, they are the Preliminary Written Test, Personal Interview. All the exam appearing candidates can attend for the Preliminary Written Test first, later all the candidates who had qualified in the written test will be called for the next round of the IB Selection Process 2020 for the posts of Security Assistant/Executive posts.
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Personal Interview
For any govt jobs, you can visit sarkarijobharat