Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus 2021 for Group C in PDF format. Candidates who are waiting for IAF Group C Syllabus can download the PDF from the official link provided below. Candidates can view the IAF Group C Syllabus 2021 which is available now on the official website of the IAF. All the latest and upcoming notifications for IAF Group C and Syllabus details are stated below. Candidates who are appearing for IAF Group C can check the IAF Group C Syllabus 2021.iaf syllabus 2021 pdf,iaf group c syllabus 2021,indian air force x group syllabus 2021,ias syllabus 2021,Indian Air Force,iaf,Syllabus of IAF,www.indianairforce.nic.in Syllabus,www.indianairforce.nic.in Syllabus 2021,IAF Syllabus pdf,IAF Syllabus pdf download,IAF Syllabus download 2021,download pdf Syllabus for IAF 2021,IAF Syllabus pdf 2021,Syllabus pdf,IAFSyllabus 2021,Syllabus,Competitive Exams.
Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus 2021 for Group C
The Indian Air Force has released IAF Syllabus 2021 for Group C on its official website indianairforce.nic.in.The candidates who have applied for the exam can now get their Syllabus for the exam from here. Get, all the latest updates like the session, syllabus, exam date, interview schedule, and other details here and download the IAF Syllabus 2021 for Group C, through the direct official link provided below. Updated Notification for the further process will also be provided here instantly. The syllabus and exam pattern for the Exam is given in the below PDF.
Check and Download – IAF Syllabus 2021
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021
IAF released the Syllabus for the Airmen Group X, Y in PDF format. Candidates who are waiting for IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus can download the PDF from the official link provided below. Candidates can view the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021 which is available now on the official website of the IAF. All the latest and upcoming notifications for IAF Airmen Group X, Y and Syllabus details are stated below. Candidates who are appearing for IAF Airmen Group X, Y can check the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021.
Indian Air Force has released the Syllabus for IAF Airmen Group X, Y 2021. Indian Air Force will be conducting the IAF Airmen Group X, Y 2021 in various centers across the country/state and the Syllabus is out now. IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021 is available for download. IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus contains details of the questions which will be asked in the examination and the details of the time given to answer the questions in the examination. The important dates related to IAF Airmen Group X, Y 2021 and further details related to the syllabus and the recruitment process for 2021 is provided in the following table.
Check and Download – IAF Syllabus 2021
What are the details about IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021?
|IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021|
|Company Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Airmen Group X, Y|
|Official PDF Link||IAF Airmen Group X, Y 2021|
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021 is released by the Indian Air Force. Candidates can check the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021 for the Airmen Group X, Y post which was officially released by the IAF. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to download the Syllabus PDF for the IAF Airmen Group X, Y 2021 can download the Syllabus from the official link which has been provided below.
Download the IAF Syllabus 2021
What is the exam pattern for IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021?
It is always important to know about the exam pattern for any exam. The Exam Pattern will help the candidates to know about how the questions are asked, no. of marks each question consists, etc. the given below is about the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Exam Pattern 2021 for mentioned posts. The candidates can refer the same for the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Exam Pattern 2021.
IAF Exam Pattern 2021
|Group Names||Subject Names||Duration|
|Group X Trades||English, Physics, Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus)||60 Minutes|
|Group Y Trades||English (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus), Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||45 Minutes|
|Group X & Y Trades||English, Physics, Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus), and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||85 Minutes|
What is IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021?
It is always important to know about the Syllabus for the IAF 2021 exam. The Exam Syllabus will help the candidates to know about what are the chapters covered. The given below is about the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021 for mentioned posts The candidates can refer to the same – below.
- Comprehension-A small passage followed by questions
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with the verb
- The pattern of the verb and their use
- A sequence of tenses
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,
- Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
- Direct/ Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to the active form
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of – articles, Prepositions, adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Conjunctions, Nouns and Pronouns, and numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and the Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Sets, Relations & functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
- Coding & Decoding
- The odd man out
- Mutual relation problems
- Tallest, youngest relations
- Dictionary woods
- Numerical series
- Distance and Direction sense Test
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign
- Human relation
- Number coding
- Number Puzzle
- Ratio and Proportion
- LCM & HCF
- Area of triangle, Square, and Rectangle
- Surface Area and Volume of Cuboids
- Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance, and Speed
- Simplifications of Numbers
- Simple Trigonometry
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus 2021 helps the candidates to prepare for their examination. Before writing the exam the candidates will have an idea about the questions. With the help of the Airmen Group X, Y Syllabus the candidates will be able to know the No. of exam papers, topics covered, no. of Marks, and duration of the examination.
IAF Syllabus 2021- FAQ
1. What is available in the IAF Syllabus?
IAF Syllabus will consist of Topics, Exam Pattern only. The questions format in which the questions are framed for the exam.
2. Does IAF Syllabus available with Exam Pattern?
Yes. IAF provides Syllabus along with the test pattern.
3. Where can I download IAF Syllabus PDF?
Candidates can download the IAF Syllabus PDF from the link attached at the end of our article .
4. Does sarkarijobharat Provide IAF Syllabus in PDF format?
Yes, sarkarijobharat provides IAF Syllabus in PDF format and a direct link is available to Download.
5. Is there any negative marking in IAF Exam?
Yes/ No, there is Yes/no negative marking in IAF Exam.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat