HSSC Constable Syllabus 2021 : The officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the syllabus. You can check it out here on our website sarkarijobharat
The candidates who do not meet the prescribed standards for PST shall be eliminated for the further selection process. Only the candidates who have qualified the PST will be allowed to take participate in the Further Process of Selection that is Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
HSSC Constable Syllabus
General Studies & General Knowledge
- History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries
- Economical Scenario
- Constitution of India & State Administration
- Political series of Country Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
- Scientific methodology concepts, principles, and techniques
- Life sciences (Biology)
- The earth/space sciences, technologies, etc
- Similarities and differences
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Discount, etc
- What is a Computer? (Characteristics and Applications of Computer)
- CPU – Central Processing Unit
- Software and Hardware
- Input and Output
- MS- Excel
- RAM, ROM and Storage Devices
- MS- Power Point
- Operating System
- MS Word, etc
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
- History/ Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Crop Production
- Types of Crops
- Soil & Land
- Plantation and Deforestation
- Irrigation and Damage
- Weed/Pests Control
- Importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Animal breeds
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Diseases and symptoms in animals etc.
|Haryana SSC Constable Exam pattern|
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective MCQ; Time Duration: 90 Minutes|
Note: There will be No negative for the wrong answer. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of the Board of School Education Haryana.
To apply, you can visit here.
For any other jobs,visit sarkarijobharat