Post – Exam date 2021 Bihar BPSC Mineral Development Officer MDO
Details – Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Mineral Development Officer MDO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate who Are Interested to Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
|Download Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Application Begin : 04/05/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 23/06/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 27/06/2020
Complete Form Last Date : 30/06/2020
Receipt Form Last Date : 07/07/2020
Re Open Apply Online : 08-17 September 2020
Exam Date : 27-28 February 2021
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
General /BC/EWS: 750/-
SC / ST /: 200/-
Bihar Domicile Female : 200/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking
Vacancy Details – 20
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit as on 01/08/2019||Eligibility|
|Mineral Development Officer||20||21-37 for Male & |
21-40 for Female
|Master Degree M.Sc / M.Tech in Geology / |
Applied Geology / Mining Engineering in Any Recognized University in India.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Latest Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 17/02/2020 to 02/03/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC MDO Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website