Post – DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Out for Fire Operator
Details – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB Online Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card / Call Letter Examination for the Post of Fire Operator FO Recruitment 2019 in Delhi Fire Service Department. Those Candidate who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Exam Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Written Exam Dates||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Dates||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Fire Operator (FO) Male Candidate Recruitment 2019 PET Admit Card
Application Begin : 07/10/2019
Last Date for Apply Online : 06/11/2019
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/11/2019
PET Exam Date : 11 January to 22 February 2020
Exam Date : 20/04/2021
Admit Card Available : 15/04/2021
General / OBC : 100/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/-
Pay the Fees Through Debit Card /
Net Banking / Credit Card Mode Only.
Vacancy Details – 709
|Post Name||Code||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Fire Operator(Department Name : Delhi Fire Service)||18/19||706||Only for Male Candidates.Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Driving License for Heavy Vehicle HMV|
Age Limit : Maximum 27 Years
Height : 165 CMS
Chest : 81-86.5 CMS
Long Jump : 2.80 Meter
High Jump : 0.80 Meter
800 Meter Run in 200 Second.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
DSSSB Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Question – 200
- Total Marks – 200
- Time – 2 Hours
DSSSB Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
How to Download DSSSB Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website of DSSSB – dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the link – ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON 19TH, 20TH,22ND & 23RD APRIL 2021’
- A new window will be opened where you need to enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Now, Click on ‘Login’ Button
- Download DSSSB Admit Card
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.