Post – RPSC Agriculture Officer Admit Card 2021
Details – Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Agriculture Officer and Agriculture Research Officer Chemistry Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate who Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Application Begin : 24/01/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 12/02/2020
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 12/02/2020
Exam Date: 19/01/2021
Admit Card Available : 12/01/2021
General / Other State : 350/-
OBC / BC : 250/-
SC / ST : 150/-
Correction Charge : 300/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra
Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
20-40 Years as on 01/01/2020
|Agriculture Officer AO||63||Master Degree in Science M.Sc with Agriculture / Horticulture.|
|Agriculture Research Officer (ARO)||24||Master Degree in Science M.Sc with Chemistry / Soil Science. with II Division Marks. (Minimum)|
Vacancy Details Category Wise
|Agriculture Officer AO||24||06||13||03||10||07||63|
|Agriculture Research Officer (Chemistry)||11||02||05||01||03||02||24|
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Pubic Service Commission RPSC, Ajmer Latest Job Recruitment for Agriculture Officer AO Recruitment 09/2019-2020 Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 24/01/2020 to 12/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Rajkasthan RPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.