Cutting-Sewing-Tailoring Course Syllabus: Candidates who are eager to know the syllabus of Cutting-Sewing-Tailoring Course can download it from this article of sarkarijobharat.
We believe that a sewing course has more to offer than just learning how to sew.
Cutting-Sewing-Tailoring Course Syllabus
The professional, who’s trained in Cutting, Sewing and Tailoring receive the title of Patterns Technician or Tailoring Technician. He/she acts in the fashion industry developing patterns of clothes and/or accessories with the proper technical knowledge.
The pattern designer cuts his molds in order to produce functional pieces, following the trends. Knowledge of calculations, shapes, production, costs and quality control is required.
To follow this area, the student must have a creative and flexible personality, as well as the ability to work with precision.
- Acting as an independent professional, either on his own or on behalf of others;
- Make basic patterns by measure or using standard measurement tables;
- Interpreting model data sheets;
- Make cutting plans;
- Manufacture women’s/man’s clothing.
- What it is to be a tailor;
- Knowledge of sewing machines and their operations (domestic, industrial, zigzag and overlocking machine);
- Main types of raw materials and how to identify them;
- Types of needles and their specifications;
- Knowledge of specific geometric rules for modeling
- How to sew zippers, sew on buttons and sew buttonholes;
- Knowledge of sewing machines and their operations;
- Types of needles available and their uses;
- How to work with delicate raw materials ( leather for example);
- How to work with specific geometric rules for tailoring;
- Fine trimmings;
- Hems using a machine and by hand;
- Cutting patterns;
- Types of pockets and how to adapt them to the desired piece;
- Study of sleeves and their basic tailoring;
- Study of collars and their basic tailoring
- Manufacturing pieces: cutting/tailoring and sewing skirts, basic blouses, dresses, suit trousers and classic blazers;
- Basic tailoring and adaptation of pieces, according to one’s own ideas.
For any other queries,visit sarkarijobharat