Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2021: In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2021 details.
Join Indian Coast Guard CDAC Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Yantrik Electrical / Mechanical and Electronics / Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch Vacancies 2021. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Result Instruction||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam City / Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021
Application Begin : 05/01/2021
Last Date for Registration : 19/01/2021 upto 06 PM Only.
Admit Card Available : March 2021
Exam Date : March 2021
Result Available : 07/05/2021
General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
SC / ST : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Minimum Age : 18 Years.
Maximum Age : 22 Years.
Age Between : 01/08/1999 to 31/07/2003 for Navik GD & Yantrik
Age Between : 01/10/1999 to 30/09/2003 for Navik DB
Vacancy Details ( 358 )
|Navik General Duty GD||260||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||50||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||48||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
Detailed Vacancy Details
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result :
- Candidates visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
How to Apply Online
- Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Recruitment for Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 02/2021 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 05/01/2021 to 19/01/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Coast Guard SRD AC Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Required to Pay Exam Fees.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 New Update: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released the exam date for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical). Candidates can check Indian Coast Guard Exam Date by login into their account on the official website – joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 will be available 3 days before the exam.
Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II which includes Physical Fitness Test,Document verification, Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers and Initial Medicals Examination.
Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III.
The candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard. Candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.
Selected candidates will be sent to basic training for Navik (General Duty) and Yantrik will commence in August 2021 and Navik (Domestic Branch) in October 2021 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade.
ICG had published the notification for filling 358 vacancies under various departments.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
When will the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Merit List declare?
It Will be Declare Soon.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Merit List?
1. Candidates visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Result Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Result for future references.
What are the cut off marks?
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website for the same.
How to calculate cut off score/Normalization method/ Equipercentile method?
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of Indian Coast Guard for the same.
Is there Any Option if I Am Not satisfied with the score mentioned in the score card /Recheck exam score?
The candidates may register query on Indian Coast Guard Portal.
From where we can download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result?
You can download the result from the official website or you can download the same from the above mentioned link.
What is the Reason for cancellation of candidature?
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of Indian Coast Guard.
Can we Get Answer sheet copy/ Question paper /Right Answer key (model Answer key).
As per Policy We provide answer sheet / question paper/ Right Answer key (model Answer key).
When will the waiting list be released? ( Reserve list)/ Not to hold further Exam till the wait list is exhausted?
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website. Validity of reserve list is clearly mentioned. No query in this regard shall be entertained.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.