Post – CMAT 2021 result announced
Details – National Testing Agency NTA Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Common Management Admission Test CMAT Admission 2021-2022. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following CMAT 2021 Admission Can Enrolled with the Vacanices Can Download the Admit Card.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Common Management Admission Test 2021
Application Begin : 23/12/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 22/01/2021
Pay Exam Fees Last Date : 23/01/2021
Correction Date : 25-30 January 2021
CBT Exam Date : April 2021
Admit Card Available : 24/03/2021
Result Declared : 09/04/2021
General : 2000/-
EWS / OBC NCL : 1000/-
SC / ST / PH : 1000/-
All Category Female : 1000/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan,
E Wallet, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Passed / Appearing Final Year in Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
No Age Limit Restriction in CMAT 2021
CMAT 2021 Exam Center
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Luckow, Meerut and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, and Udaipur.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Sagar, Indore & Jabalpur.
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Darbanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur and Patna.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR
- Other Various State Huge Center District Are Available for Details Must Read the Notification.
|Details mentioned on CMAT admit card||Roll number of the candidate|
Date of birth
Reporting time at the centre
Gate closing time
Date of examination
Test centre number
Address of the examination centre
Candidate’s signature and photograph
How to Download CMAT Admit Card 2021
Refer to the steps mentioned below to download the hall ticket of CMAT 2021:
Step 1 – Visit the official website. (CMAT admit card download link will be available when activated)
Step 2 – Now candidates must enter the CMAT login credentials by entering any of the following details: Application number and password Or Application number and date of birth.
Step 3 – Click on the tab sign in and the screen will display the candidate’s details. Scroll down and click on the ‘Download admit card’ tab.
Step 4 – Check for the details mentioned on the admit card and take the printout.
CMAT 2021 Admit Card – How to retrieve CMAT Application Number?
Candidates who have forgotten their CMAT application number can retrieve it using the facility provided by the NTA authorities. To do so, candidates can use the “Find Application Number” link here. Steps to follow
Step 1: Find and click on the “Find CMAT application number” at cmat.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Enter the Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Security Pin (case sensitive)
Step 3: Click on “Get application number” to avail the same.
The image of the get application number link looks as below
What are the details mentioned on the CMAT admit card 2021?
Candidates must check for the following details on CMAT 2021 hall ticket:
CMAT Admit Card Image:
Details in NTA CMAT Admit Card 2021
This admit card of CMAT 2021 consists of three pages, Page 1 contains the Centre details and self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, Page 2 has “Important Instruction for the candidates” and page 3 has “Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19”. The candidates have to download all three pages.
CMAT Admit Card Self-Declaration (Undertaking) form
This year, the NTA has also attached a self-declaration form on the CMAT 2021 Admit Card, which is mandatory to fill out. Students should indicate whether or not they have had flu-like symptoms (Fever/ Cough/ Breathlessness/ Sore throat/ Runny Nose/ Body ache) in the past 14 days and whether they have been in contact with a person whose COVID-19 and their travel history have been confirmed.
Important Instructions for Candidates printed in CMAT admit card 2021
- As a precaution for COVID-19, the candidate must reach centre as indicated against Reporting/ Entry time at Centre, in the CMAT Admit Card.
- No candidates shall be permitted to enter after the gate closing time.
- No candidates shall be permitted to leave the examination room/ hall before the end of the examination.
- On completion of the examination, please wait for instructions from the invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised. The candidates will be permitted to move out, one at a time only.
- All candidates are required to download and read carefully, the instruction and advisory for COVID-19 given with the CMAT admit card strictly adhere to them.
- The admit card is provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the information bulletin.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the examination venue, a day in advance to see the arrangements at the centre, so that they do not face any problem on the day of the examination.
- If religion/ customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit centre early for thorough checking and mandatory frisking.
- No candidates would be allowed to enter the examination centre, without CMAT 2021 admit card and undertaking, valid ID proof, and proper frisking. Frisking through a handheld metal detector (HHMD), will be carried out without touching the body.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
- Personal Transparent Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Admit card along with self-declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Additional passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet
- Original valid ID proof (PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card)
- Mask and gloves
- Before reaching the centre, candidates must enter required details in the self-declaration (Undertaking) in legible handwriting, paste the photograph and put a thumb impression and get the signature of a parent at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their left-hand thumb impression is clear and not smudged.
- The candidates must bring a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming relaxation under the PwD category.
- Candidates are NOT Allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones, and other banned/ prohibited items lister in the information bulletin to the examination centre.
- Shoes/ footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination hall/ room. Candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of each of the sheets and must drop the sheet in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the examination hall. Failure to do so may result in the non-evaluation of your answers.
- No candidates should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. All the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19
The NTA will implement social distance measures prior to the Government of India guidelines during the current session of COVID-19 to ensure the health and safety of candidates.
Preparation at the CMAT exam centre
- Standard operating procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining the required standard of hygiene will be implemented.
- Before the test starts, the seating area including monitors, keyboards, mouse, webcam, desk, and the chair will be thoroughly sanitized. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc. will be disinfected.
- The gap between the 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Thermo guns will be used to check the body temperature of candidates.
- Bar code readers will be available at the entry point to scan the bar code of the CMAT admit card. The hall number will be informed to the candidates at this point.
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch-free, to the maximum possible extent, to ensure social distancing norms.
- Candidates to check Reporting time at centre given in the CMAT admit card and to reach centre as per reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidates should fill the CMAT 2021 admit card and undertaking it completely and properly, as per instructions.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue as mentioned in Student’s Instruction.
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times.
- Lab numbers will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
NOTE: Aspirants are advised to read the instructions mentioned on the CMAT admit card 2021 carefully before appearing for CMAT 2021.
Problem facing while Downloading NTA CMAT Admit Card
Candidates may have difficulty downloading the CMAT 2021 Admit Card on the day of its release due to high traffic or slow internet on the NTA website. Don’t worry, get out and try the next day. On slower internet, use faster internet service.
If you are unable to sign in, change your password and sign in again. To change the password, follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘forgot password’ option on the CMAT admit card login page.
- A reset password link will be shared with you on the registered email id.
- Follow the instructions carefully to reset your password.
- Using the changed password, login again and try to download the CMAT admit card 2021
Solutions to All Problems/Errors faced while downloading CMAT admit card @cmat.nta.nic
What are the documents to be carried along with CMAT admit card?
Candidates should bring the following documents to the CMAT test centre on the day of the exam. Without these documents, one will not be permitted to enter the CAMT exam hall. The list of documents are below:
- A hard copy of the CMAT admit card 2021 download from the NTA website.
- A passport size photograph (similar to the one uploaded in the online application form) required to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the centre during the examination.
- Any one of the authorized government photo IDs (original, valid, and non-expired), ie. PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photo)/ Ration Card.
- PwD Certificate (if any) issued by the competent authority upon request for relaxation under section PwD.
Errors to check-in CMAT admit card 2021
After downloading CMAT admit card, candidates should check for any error printed on CMAT admit card. Check the list of errors that have to be noted on CMAT admit card 2021.
- Candidates name must be spelled correctly
- Exam date, time and venue must be correct
- CMAT registration/ application date must be the same as on the CMAT application form
- Candidates image must be clear and visible.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 – Key points
- Candidates shall appear for the CMAT 2021 at their own cost at the exam centre on the date, shift and time indicated on their CMAT admit card issued by NTA
- In case it is found at any time in the future that the candidate has uploaded the signature and photograph of someone else in their CMAT application form/ admit card or tampered with their CMAT admit card 2021/ result, these acts will be treated as unfair means.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will allocate the CMAT exam centre in the chosen city, which will be mentioned on the CMAT admit card 2021
- NTA/ AICTE reserves all the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any students who are not eligible to appear for CMAT even though registration number/ admit card has been issued or displayed on the website
- Those candidates who have submitted the CMAT online application form and paid the exam fee till the last date will be allowed to appear for CMAT 2021 and their admit card will be uploaded on the website as per schedule
- The candidate’s name on the photo ID proof must match with the name as shown on the CMAT admit card 2021. If a candidate’s name has been changed due to any event, then in such case candidates will have to show relevant documents at the time of the exam.
CMAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines – Brief advisory regarding COVID-19 pandemic
In the view of COVID-19, candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the CMAT examination centre.
- CMAT 2021 admit card along with self-declaration (undertaking) downloaded from the official website of NTA (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen
- Transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- Sugar tablets/ fruits (like apple/ banana/ orange) in case the candidate is diabetic
Materials Not Allowed at CMAT Exam Center
The following documents/materials are not allowed in the examination hall or test center premises on the day of examination:
- Handbag/ Purse
- Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil Box
- Paper/ Stationery
- Eatables and Water (loose or packed)
- Textual Material
- Mobile Phone/ Electronics
CMAT Exam Pattern 2021
CMAT 2021 is a computer-based test to be held in the last week of March. As per the exam pattern of CMAT 2021, the paper will be divided into four sections viz., Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, and General Awareness. As per the marking scheme four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and negative marking will be incorporated for every wrong answer.
Students reactions on CMAT exam dates 2021
CMAT aspirants are worried that the CMAT 2021 exam date will be March 31. They want the NTA exam date to be reconsidered, to be mentally prepared for the test, and to make travel arrangements as some cities have announced they will be lockdown. Candidates took to Twitter to request NTA authorities to reconsider and postponed the CMAT exam date. Students are using the trending hashtag #postponecmat to demand the postponement of the CMAT 2021 exam.
Question: When CMAT 2021 admit card release?
NTA CMAT admit card 2021 has released in online mode from March 24.
Question: Will a hardcopy of the CMAT admit card 2021 will be issued?
No, candidates will have to login to download the hall ticket. Authorities will not send the admit card of CMAT 2021 via mail or post.
Question: Where can I contact incase of discrepancy?
In case of discrepancy candidates can contact via following:
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 0120-6895200
Question: Which ID card should I carry along with the CMAT admit card?
Candidates must bring only a valid ID proof along with the admit card.
Question: How can I request to change the exam centre?
Once admit card is issued, no request for change in exam centre will be entertained.
Question: Do I need to preserve my CMAT admit card after the exam?
Yes, one need to preserve their CMAT 2021 admit card till the conclusion of the admission process.
Question: What all important details are mentioned on the CMAT 2021 admit card?
All the important details pertaining to CMAT 2021 will be printed on the admit card such as Candidates name, roll number, exam venue details, test timings as well as important instructions will be printed on the CMAT 2021 admit card.
Question: What should I do if I found any error in my CMAT 2021 admit card?
In such case one will have to report their error to the exam conducting body i.e. NTA.
Question: Can I carry calculator to the CMAT exam centre?
Calculator are not allowed inside the examination hall. Candidates are required to do the mental calculation and rough sheet will be provided to candidates for rough work.
Question: Can I carry eatables and drinking water to the CMAT exam centre?
No, candidates cannot carry eatable item inside the examination centre. Transparent water bottle is allowed.
Question: Can I carry a watch to the CMAT exam centre?
Candidates are not allowed to carry few items such as a wristwatch, mobile, calculator, etc to the CMAT test centre.
Question: Is there any chance to postponed the CMAT exam 2021?
Students request the NTA authority to postpone the CMAT exam dates using #postponecmat on Twitter.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.