Post – Chhattisgarh CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021
Details – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC, Raipur Are Recently Uploaded Result for the Civil Judge PCS J Entry Level Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download Result.
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Pre Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Application Begin :04/03/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 02/04/2020
Re Open Online Form : 06-15 June 2020
Online Correction : 18-19 June 2020
Pre Exam Held on : 10/11/2020
Admit Card Available : 02/11/2020
Answer Key Available: 13/11/2020
Result Available: 26/12/2020
Mains Admit Card Available : 12/03/2021
General / Other State : 400/-
OBC / SC / ST / PH : 300/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card /
Credit Card / Net Banking or Pay the
Exam Fee Through E Challan Fee Mode.
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
|Age Limit |
As on 01/01/2021
Minimum : 21 Years
Maximum : 35 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
General : 13
OBC : 05
SC : 04
ST : 10
How to Fill Form
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC, Raipur Are Released Latest Recruitment for Civil Judge Post Candidate Can Apply Between 04/03/2020 to 02/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CGPSC, Raipur PCS J (Civil Judge) Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Application fees is must ,if applicable.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021 on its website. All such candidates who have qualified in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. The shortlisted candidates can download CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam 2021 Admit Card through the official website of CGPSC.i.e.psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Exam is scheduled to be held on 22 March 2021 from 10 AM to 1 PM at Raipur, Bilaspur to recruit 32 vacancies. The candidates can download CGPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Admit Card by following the easy steps.
Steps to Download CGPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.i.e.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on CGPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Exam 2020 Admit Card flashing on the homepage.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and click on the view hall ticket.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Download CGPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Admit Card and save it for future reference.
CGPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Exam Pattern
The CGPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Exam will be of 100 Marks for 3 hours. The exam will be bilingual.i.e.English & Hindi. The exam will be done through offline mode. The exam will consist of Writing of Judgement and framing of issues in Civil Cases, Writing of Judgement and framing of charges in Criminal Cases, Translation: English to Hindi and Translation: Hindi to English.
The candidates who have qualified in the written exam will be called for an interview. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of interview and document verification. The finally selected candidates will get a salary of 27,700 – Rs 44,770/-.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.