Post – BPSC 66th Mains Exam 2021 Postponed
Details – Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Patna Are Recently Uploaded Prelim Exam Results for the 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020. Candidates Those Are Appeared in Prelim Exam Can Check the Result.
|Download Postponed Notice (Mains)||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
66th Combined Pre Exam Recruitment 2020
Application Begin : 28/09/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 28/10/2020
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/10/2020
Last Date Complete Form : 28/10/2020
Exam Date : 27/12/2020
Admit Card Available : 16/12/2020
Answer Key Available : 21/01/2021
Pre Result Available : 24/03/2021
Mains Exam Date : 04-08 June 2021 (Postponed)
General / OBC/ Other State : 600/-
SC / ST / PH : 150/-
Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : 150/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online /
Offline Fee Mode Only
|Age Limit as on 01/08/2020|
Minimum Age : Post Wise
Maximum Age : 37 Male
Maximum Age : 40 Female
Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC 66 Rules.
Vacancy Details – 731
|General||OBC||E OBC||OBC Female||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Various Post Under 66th Pre 2020||731||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Only for Police Department Post
Height : 5 Feet 5 Inch
Chest : 32 Inch
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Min Age||Gen||EWS||BC||EBC||BC Female||SC||ST||Total|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||20 Years.||15||04||06||10||01||06||0||42|
|District Commander||20 Years.||02||0||0||0||0||01||0||03|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||22 Years.||05||01||0||07||0||0||0||13|
|Junior Election Officer||22 Years.||02||0||0||0||0||0||0||02|
|Planning Officer||22 Years.||02||01||0||0||0||03||0||06|
|Reed Officer||22 Years.||01||0||01||01||0||02||0||05|
|Bihar Probation Service||21 Years.||11||01||04||04||01||04||0||25|
|Additional District Transport Officer||21 Years.||15||04||05||07||01||07||01||40|
|City Executive Officer||21 Years.||04||01||03||07||0||01||01||17|
|Supply Inspector||21 Years.||87||21||25||39||04||34||0||210|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||21 Years.||37||06||03||07||0||12||0||65|
|Revenue Officer||21 Years.||38||09||03||07||05||20||02||84|
|Block Panchayat State Officer||21 Years.||89||21||18||48||04||35||01||216|
How to Fill Form
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Are Issued 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020 Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the BPSC 66 Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 28 September, 2020 to 20 October, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the BPSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Admission Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
BPSC 66th Mains Exam is BPSC 66th Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Paper||Total Marks||Time|
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper||300||3 Hours|
- The mains exam is subjective in nature
- BPSC 66th Mains General Hindi Paper is qualifying in nature
- General Studies Question Paper is available in Hindi and English languages.
- The final scores of Mains will be given out of 900 marks in GS Paper 1, GS Paper 2 and Optional Paper.
BPSC 66th Mains Syllabus
General Hindi (Qualifying)
GS Paper 1
Indian Modern History
Bihar’s role in Indian freedom struggle
Santhal Uprising in Bihar
Quit India Movement
Mauryan and Pal art
Patna Qulam painting
Roles of Gandhi, Tagore and Nehru
Current Affairs National & International importance
Statistical analysis, graphs and diagrams
GS Paper 2
Indian economy and Indian Geography
Role and impact of science and technology
Candidates can choose the optional subject from following subjects:
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Commerce & Accountancy
Labour and Social Welfare
Political Science & International Relations
Hindi Language and Literature
English Language and Literature
Urdu Language and Literature
Bangla Language and Literature
Sanskrit Language and Literature
Persian Language and Literature
Arabic Language and Literature
Pali Language and Literature
Maithili Language and Literature
BPSC 66th Interview
All candidates who would qualify in the mains exam shall be called for BPSC CCE 66th Interview Round.
For any other govt jobs related queries,visit sarkarijobharat
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.