UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Civil 2021:In this article of sarkarijobharat you can find UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Civil details.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of Junior Engineer JE Civil Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following UPPCL Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
|Apply Online||Link Activate 03/02/2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021
Application Begin : 03/02/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 23/02/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 23/02/2021
Exam Date : March 2021
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
General / OBC : 1000/-
SC : 700/–
PH (Divyang) : 10/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2021|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details – 21
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer (JE Civil)||21||Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Category / Trade Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Latest Job Recruitment for Junior Engineer Civil Trainee Recruitment 01/2021 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 03/02/2021 to 23/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPCL JE Civil Trainee 2021.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
Disclaimer :The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.